Why choose Move Forward?
Move Forward clinics offer personalised exercise programs incorporating Pilates devised and supervised by trained physiotherapists to target your individual needs. Pilates as an exercise form can be invaluable in retraining movement control, strength and flexibility, balance and coordination.
Move Forward physiotherapists staff are trained in several forms of Pilates, including Polestar, Stott and Clinical Pilates. Generally clients will attend weekly sessions over a minimum 6 to 12 week period. However, this may vary as each client will be advised how often and for how long they should attend to obtain the best outcome for their condition.
How does it help?
Pilates may be beneficial in the treatment or rehabilitation of:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder pain and dysfunction
- Ankle and knee rehabilitation following sporting injury
- Hip and pelvic pain, weakness or stiffness
- Recurrent or chronic pain conditions
- Motor control retraining
- Strength and flexibility training
- Pre and post natal fitness
- Improving general fitness, health and well being
Physiolates – Physio + Pilates exercises may include mat work (floor based), ball, foam roller, reformer or trapeze. Physiolates is available at our Butler, Hillarys, Hocking, Jindalee, Kinross, Mt Hawthorn and Quinns clinics. Call today to find out what Pilates services are available to you.