It is important to the Move Forward team in these unprecedented times to be able to continue our delivery of first class Physiotherapy services to our patients. We understand currently not all patients will be able to attend the clinic or may prefer to have their Physiotherapy consult completed from the comfort of their own home utilising our TelePhysio service.
TelePhysio will allow our highly trained Physio team to assess and treat patients utilising this online platform and minimising the need for physical contact. Research supports the effectiveness of this form of Physio and it will allow our team to reach more of our patients during this time.
How do I make a TelePhysio Appointment?
– TelePhysio is available at all Move Forward locations.
– Once your appointment has been scheduled with one of our Physiotherapists you will receive an email with instructions on how to use our TelePhysio platform.
– When it is time for your appointment you just need to have your smartphone ready. Our Physiotherapist will email you a link which you can open to start your session. Alternatively you can use your laptop or computer if it has camera with speaker capabilities.
What service will I receive and how much will it cost?
– Our Physios will take the time to thoroughly assess, educate and accurately diagnose the cause of your pain.
– Every new patient will receive a comprehensive Physiotherapy Plan and exercise programs via email as we collaborate with you to outline the optimal management to return you to full function as soon as possible.
– Our expert team will not only effectively teach self management strategies for your pain but identify the underlying cause of your symptoms and address these through individualised home rehabilitation programs.
– We believe TelePhysio will deliver a high quality online Physiotherapy service to our patients. We understand it won’t be what our patients have experienced in the past when in clinic but our goal is to provide our normal exceptional levels of expertise from our Physio team.
– Initial appointments will be 40 minute and follow up appointments 20 minutes.
– Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle and Medicare Care Plan patients are fully covered for TelePhysio.
– Private patient TelePhysio appointments will be charged at $77/session.
Phone for an appointment today!