Services available at Move Forward locations
The below listed physiotherapists have additional training in real time ultrasound biofeedback for pelvic assessments.
Non Invasive Pelvic Health Assessment and Management
Available with Naomi Udiljak (Jindalee clinic), Courtney McDaniel (Quinns clinic), Georgia Carpenter (Mt Hawthorn), Janelle Juse, Emily Ebert and Sarah Paul (Butler clinic), Katelyn Baumgartel (Kinross), Julia Paioff (North Beach) and at our Hillarys clinic with Nikki Warburton.
- Pelvic floor muscle check using real time ultrasound imaging
- Pregnancy pelvic floor muscle check
- Abdominal separation or RAD (rectus abdominal diastasis)
- Pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy
- Lower back, pelvic girdle, sciatic, wrist, postural and neck pain induced with pregnancy and post-natal. (Prescription of pelvic belt supports)
- Core muscle retraining (real-time ultrasound guided and reformer Pilates based).
- Return to safe exercise after surgery or childbirth
Advanced Pelvic Health Training
Available with Naomi Udiljak (Jindalee clinic), Courtney McDaniel (Quinns clinic), Katelyn Baumgartel (Kinross), and at our Hillarys clinic with Nikki Warburton.
- Bladder leakage and urgency
- Difficulty emptying the bladder or bowel
- Bowel incontinence and constipation
- Post hysterectomy incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic Floor dysfunction (weakness, poor timing and overactivity)
- Pelvic Pain (endometriosis, vulvodynia, vaginal pain, urethral, bladder or bowel pain)
- Post-natal pelvic floor assessment
- Pre and post-natal exercise prescription as your body changes. Post-natal Pilates classes available.
- Exercise prescription and advice regarding osteoporosis in the post-menopausal client.
Complex Pelvic Health Presentations
Our principle women’s health physiotherapists is Naomi Udiljak (practicing out of our Jindalee Move Forward clinic). They have completed additional Continence and Pelvic Health training through the Australian Physiotherapy Association and have a great passion in treating these patients.
They are competent in treating all of the above conditions as well as;
- Pessary fitting and management for pelvic organ prolapse
- Sexual pain and complex pelvic pain
- Urine leakage post prostatectomy
- Perineal ultrasound
- Mastitis or blocked milk ducts (also available at our Hillarys clinic with Nikki Warburton)
To book a women’s health appointment with Naomi please phone the Jindalee clinic directly on 9562 4720 as the initial session requires an extended 1 hour appointment to be scheduled by our reception team.
All pelvic floor assessments and treatments are provided in a private and confidential environment. Assessments can either be performed using non-invasive real-time ultrasound imaging (RTUI) or for a more comprehensive and accurate assessment, a vaginal assessment. The latter can only be performed by Naomi Udiljak at Jindalee. Otherwise, we have brand new state of the art RTUI at our Jindalee, Quinns, Hocking, Kinross and Butler clinics where our experienced female and male physiotherapists as listed above have advanced training in women’s health and pelvic physiotherapy.